1. Take in a day on the beach.
2. Gather the family for some friendly competition at Family Beach Games.
3. Enjoy one of our Movies on the Beach nights.
4. Don't miss the OC Beach Dance Party events.
5. Stroll the Ocean City Boardwalk.
6. Check out the NEW OC Drone Shows dazzle across the night sky.
7. Attend Sundaes in the Park with a free fireworks show each night.
8. Get up early and watch the sunrise over the ocean.
9. Enjoy the Sunset Park Party Nights at Sunset Park.
10. Celebrate the Fourth of July with a free concert and fireworks show.
11. Catch some waves.
12. Watch the fishing boats depart and return to the Inlet.
13. Fly a kite.
14. Catch some crabs in the bay.
15. Watch the kites fly above the beach at the Kite Festival.
16. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day at the annual parade in March.
17. Watch candy being made at Candy Kitchen at 53rd Street & Coastal Hwy.
18. Look up at the sky to view the amazing Ocean City Air Show in June.
19. Take in the professional sand castle display by the boardwalk.
20. Dolphin watch.
21. Gawk at the huge fish being weighed-in during the White Marlin Open.
22. Ride a bike at Northside Park.
23. Check the horizon for whale sightings.
24. Experience a true Ocean City sunset on the bay.
25. Have a picnic on the beach.
26. View and create art at Art X at Northside Park.
27. Learn something new at The Life-Saving Station Museum's fun facts session in summer.
28. Bird watch.
29. Read the plaques on the boardwalk benches.
30. Visit Assateague Island and check out the wild ponies roaming free.
31. Go to Springfest to celebrate the upcoming summer season with delicious food, great music and unique arts and crafts.
32. Window shop on the boardwalk.
34. Visit the 40th St Convention Center Visitor Center for great information and see local art.
35. Play on one of our many playgrounds.
36. Take a nap on the beach.
37. Enjoy the smell of Dolle's Popcorn and Thrasher's French Fries.
38. Have a sandcastle building contest with the family.
39. Search for seashells.
40. Watch the beachcombers at night.
41. Go to an exhibit at the Art League of Ocean City's Center for the Arts.
42. Coordinate an Ocean City-themed scavenger hunt.
43. Play a game of beach volleyball.
44. Body surf.
45. Explore the commercial fishing harbor in West Ocean City.
46. Take a jog down the boardwalk or in Northside Park.
47. Swim in the ocean.
48. Watch for seagulls soaring above, then splashing down into the sea to catch their meal.
49. Work on your tan, but don't forget to wear sunscreen!
50. Stroll the docks at one of the marinas and see the catch.
51. Learn about the Native American Statue by Peter Toth at the Inlet.
52. Visit the 100 year-old carousel at Trimper's Rides on the Boardwalk.
53. Pose for a "Scopes" shot on the beach.
54. Stroll historic downtown Ocean City.
55. People watch.
56. Read a good book on the beach.
57. Drop by the Artists Paint OC: Plein Air Event to watch artists paint scenic views of OC.
58. Visit the outlet shops in West Ocean City.
59. Strike up a conversation with a local.
60. Take in the sights and sounds of the rides and games on the boardwalk.
61. Drop a line in the ocean.
62. Stop by City Hall and view the pictorials of Ocean City's history.
63. Dig for sand crabs on the beach.
64. Celebrate International Museum Day at the Life-Saving Station Museum.
65. Take a hike on one of our nature trails.
66. Stargaze at night on the quiet beach.
67. Build a family pyramid in the sand.
68. Sit back and take in that unmistakable scent of fresh ocean air.
69. Experience a combination of arts, culture and heritage at the National Folk Festival!
70. Take the kids to one of Ocean City's beautiful parks.
71. Watch the surfers at one of the dedicated surfing beaches.
72. Take a moonlight stroll on the beach.
73. Watch people parasail over the bay and ocean.
74. Play basketball at one of the public courts.
75. Raise a racquet at one of the bayside tennis courts.
76. Watch the colorful kites fly over the sky in front of The Kite Loft.
77. Make a game out of spotting what is new and improved in town.
78. Make footprints in the sand and watch the waves wash them away.
79. Cast a fishing line from one of the public fishing piers.
80. Wave to the people on boats and jet skis.
81. Visit the Ocean City Library on 100th Street.
82. Go to Somerset Street Plaza for free Wi-Fi.
83. Check in to "Ocean City, Maryland" on your social apps.
84. Take in the Ocean City Firefighters Memorial on the boardwalk at N. Division Street.
85. Catch the free ice skating show at the Carousel.
86. Photograph your vacation for your keepsake scrapbook.
87. Play Frisbee or catch.
88. See how many blocks you can walk on the beach.
89. Take the opportunity to share beach memories with your children.
90. Look at some Ocean City real estate.
91. Build a sand fort and decorate it with seaweed and seashells.
92. See the sand crabs glow in the dark at night with a flashlight.
93. Put on goggles and view the ocean under water.
94. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and just relax!
95. Float in the ocean, but make sure you don't drift out too far.
96. Talk to an Ocean City lifeguard about beach safety.
97. Make a seashell necklace or bracelet.
98. Write messages in the sand.
99. View classic cars during Endless Summer Cruisin'.
100. Enjoy the last few days of summer at Sunfest.
For specific dates, times, and locations of select activities, visit www.ococean.com/events.