While one day in Ocean City, Md. isn’t nearly long enough to experience all of the charm that this beach town has to offer, it’s more than enough time to make lifelong memories. Check out three OCMD day trip itineraries to get the most out of your getaway:
- Family Vacay: Get an early start and head over to Northside Park to stroll the Wetlands Walkway for sunrise. Grab donuts on the way! The view is worth it, we promise.
- Couple’s Trip: Surprise your significant other with takeout for a cozy balcony breakfast date to watch the morning waves crash. Find your dream balcony by checking out our selection of hotels!
- Friends Getaway: Sleep in and longboard or bike over to brunch at Bayside Skillet for omelettes and mimosas!
- Family Vacay: Hit the Uptown beaches for a boogie boarding surf session! Once you tire out from the waves, host the ultimate sand castle-building competition. Winner picks the lunch spot!
- Couple’s Trip: Get a seagull’s-eye view of the coast by soaring 800 feet high at Paradise Watersports in a tandem parasail! Feeling a little more low key? Pamper yourselves with a couple’s massage at Creative Day Spa.
- Friends Getaway: Sunbathe on the sands Downtown or get your adrenaline pumping with jet ski rentals from Bayside Boat Rental! When you’re done, stroll over to the Boards to grab a slice from The Dough Roller and pick out matching Boardwalk tees.
- Family Vacay: Swing by Crab Alley in West OC and bring a bushel back to the condo for family dinner on the balcony! Don’t forget the mallets and Old Bay.
- Friends Getaway: Hit up an Escape Room! If you’re Downtown, check out the secret agent-themed room. Did you make it out? Celebrate with a round of frozen crushes at Seacrets for happy hour. Didn’t make it out? It’s vacation – you still get crushes.
- Couple’s Trip: Stroll down the Boardwalk, making your way through the Inlet to pick up beach trip souvenirs. End the night with a relaxing ride on the ferris wheel.
- Friends Getaway: Keep the fun going with a trip to Fager’s Island for bayside brews, crab dip, and live music. Then roll back to your place and get late-night delivery from Pizza Mambo, open until 4 a.m.
DISCLAIMER: *Limited hours and adjusted protocol may be in effect. Contact the business for any questions regarding hours and offerings.