The best cure for the winter blues is a little bit of vitamin sea. To start off the new year on the right foot, we recommend spending some time at the beach reflecting, refreshing and relaxing. Read on for ways to welcome a little wellness this winter:
One of the best parts about visiting Ocean City during the winter months is that you’ll likely find a great deal on your accommodations. Check out our deals page to find your perfect package, or consider one of our current favorites below:
- Enjoy a Winter Retreat at Aloft for access to great fitness classes and Peloton bikes! To get your relaxation on, check out their heated indoor pool and spa bathroom amenities.
- A combination of staying active, creating time for relaxation and eating well is the route to better health. The Holiday Inn’s Total Wellness Package is the perfect way to exercise a little extra self-care.
- The Hilton Breathe Easy Package is the perfect deal for getting away and relaxing on your next girls trip! You’ll be able to wind down in an oceanfront suite and enjoy complimentary sparkling wine upon arrival.
- Pets are the best for relieving stress and boosting your mood. Check out one of our pet-friendly hotels to bring your pup to the beach with you this winter.
Fill your itinerary with some much-needed rest and relaxation to help you recharge during the colder months. Jot down a few of these ideas to kick-start your planning.
- Connect with your creativity by taking a virtual class with the Art League of Ocean City.
- Take time to treat yourself to the tasty things in life! There are tons of restaurants open in town during the off-season. Check out our seasonal restaurant list to decide where you’ll enjoy a mouthwatering meal.
- Warm up from the inside with a little help from a tasting at Seacrets Distilling Company.
- Layer up and head down to the beach for a little bit of sunrise meditation, or a refreshing yoga session.
- Hit up the Ocean City Outlets for a bit of retail therapy.
- Exercise your mind with a visit to the Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum. There, you can learn about our rich local history, as well as the women who pioneered hospitality!
When working on your wellness, it's important to make safe choices. If you plan to visit OCMD in the new year, here’s how you can do your part to keep OC healthy this winter!