Easter Egg Hunt
April 3, 2021
SATURDAY, APRIL 3 - THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL.
Join us at Northside Park for an Old Fashioned Easter Egg Hunt. Advanced registration is REQUIRED as we accept a limited number of participants and this event typically sells out.
- WHO: Kids, Ages 2 – 10 and their families
- TIMES: 1:00 p.m. check in
- LOCALE: Northside Park Ballfields
- (this is an outdoor event so please dress accordingly)
- PRICE: $5.00 *Ocean City resident discount price (per child): $3.00
- PROGRAM NOTES: Due to COVID19 restrictions we’ve had to modify this event to an Egg Hunt ONLY. Masks are required for all people 6 years old and above)
- RECREATION SUPERVISOR: Anna Paterson ([email protected])
Visit https://rec.ococean.com/ to register!
Easter Bunny Trail
In addition to the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday at Northside Park, there will be a fun Easter Bunny Scavenger Hunt throughout Ocean City from March 29th – April 3rd. The Easter Bunny will hide 13 letters around town to spell a secret word that will unlock a special prize. Collect all 13 letters and unscramble the word for your chance to win a prize! The letters will be displayed in the window of each location from March 29th – April 3rd. Once you know the secret word, you can come tell the Easter Bunny to earn a prize on April 3rd at Northside Park’s drive thru Easter Bunny Station between 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm. The first 30 families to come to Northside Park’s drive thru Easter Bunny station on April 3rd with the correct code gets a special prize!Visit Website > Add To Trip Planner >