OC Life-Saving Station Museum Programs
June 29, 2020 - August 22, 2020
- FREE Summer Programs Monday - Saturday
- Located near the boardwalk tram station by the museum
- Starting June 29-August 22
- Monday: 10:00 am History of our Surfmen
Learn about the historic role performed by the United States Life-Saving Service.
- Tuesday: 10:00 am Beach Safety
Learn how to be safe in the surf and spell your name using semaphore. The famous Ocean City Beach Patrol is on hand with everything you need to know.
- Thursday: 10:00 am All About Sharks
Discover what types of sharks are found off the coast of Ocean City!
- Friday: 10:00 am Land, Sky, & Sea
Learn how the island was formed, what birds fly overhead, and what creatures inhabit our ocean and coastal bays.
- Monday - Saturday: 11 am Salt Water Fishing Then & Now
Learn about the history of sportfishing in Ocean City and gain angler tips to make your next fishing trip a success for the whole family.
All our summer programs will take place outside of the museum.
Visit Website >
Add To Trip Planner >