The 2021 Winterfest of Lights will be November 18, 2021 - January 2, 2022!
A Walking Holiday Event!
- Northside Park - 200 125th Street, Ocean City, MD, 21842
- 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- The Winterfest of Lights is subject to closure for inclement weather. Please always check the Town of Ocean City Facebook for updates before planning your visit!
- Call 410-250-0125 for more information
- Click here to visit the event listing!
See how Ocean City, MD, sparkles this winter and visit the Winterfest of Lights! The 2021 Winterfest of Lights will be an expanded walking tour that takes you through thousands of sparkling holiday lights and many animated light displays located along a paved path in Northside Park. Sip hot chocolate, take a photo with Santa, visit our gift shop and enjoy the the array of holiday exhibits – including many surprises. Come see the 50-foot Christmas tree put on a show for you and soak up all of the holiday spirit at Winterfest of Lights. Admission is only $5 for guests 12 years and older and FREE for children 11 years and younger. So grab your family and friends, and don't miss this award-winning holiday event.
The holiday season is usually a time for gathering with friends and family, but this year your holiday plans may look a bit different. You can still celebrate the most wonderful time of the year in Ocean City, but we ask you to remain vigilant while you are here and consider the following:
Spend the holidays cozy and warm with your immediate family members, and connect over turkey virtually with your extended family and friends from afar!
- If you decide to deck the halls with an intimate holiday gathering, limit the number of guests from various households and ensure there’s plenty of room to socially distance!
- Take advantage of Ocean City’s beautiful oceanfront and bay views and spend time together outdoors!
- Avoid taste testing this year’s side dishes and wear a mask while preparing and serving food.
For more tips on how to celebrate the holidays in a healthy way, visit the CDC website. If you plan to visit OC for the holidays, here’s how you can do your part to keep OC healthy this winter!
Winter Holiday Events (Nov-Dec)
November 18, 2021 - January 1, 2022
The 2021 Winterfest of Lights will be open November 18, 2021 - January 2, 2022!Northside Park - 200 125th Street, Ocean City, MD, 218425:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.The Winterfest of Ligh...
Festivals and Fairs
November 26-28, 2021
Unique merchandise as well as handmade products, nautical, candles, photography, florals, jewelry, ceramics. Great gifts & household items. Children's activities & face painting. ...
Festivals and Fairs
December 4, 2021
Tis the Season! The Ocean City Christmas Parade marches along Coastal Hwy. on Saturday, December 4, 2021.The holiday parade starts at 11AM on Old Landing Rd. and marches northboun...
December 11, 2021
Join us for a day of geeky fun! Grab a picture with Star Wars characters, compete in our cosplay contest, or shop a huge convention floor of vendors, independent artists, guests an...
December 31, 2021
The Town of Ocean City will be hosting a New Year's Eve Fireworks Show at Northside Park to celebrate the beginning of 2022 and the 29th Annual Winterfest of Lights. The fireworks ...