- Things To Do/
- Sports & Recreation/
- Biking & Rollerblading
Biking is allowed throughout Ocean City year-round and with limited hours on the boardwalk during the summer season. Check out the schedule below to view the times to bike on the boardwalk:
- From Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, between 2:00 a.m. - Noon.
- From Tuesday after Labor Day through Friday before Memorial Day at any time subject to the following exceptions: Springfest and Sunfest (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday), between 2:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon of the same day.
- Off-Season: No Restrictions
Do you enjoy skating on the boardwalk? Check out our boardwalk schedule to plan your next skating adventure.
- April 1st through Memorial Day: 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Labor Day through September 30th: 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- April 1st through May 15th: Sunrise to 12 noon
- May 15 through Memorial Day: Sunrise to 10:00 a.m.
- April 1st though May 15th: Sunrise to 12 noon
- May 15th through Memorial Day: Sunrise to 10:00 a.m.
- Day after Labor Day through September 30th: Sunrise to 10:00 a.m.
- October 1st through March 31st: Anytime
- Springfest: Sunrise to 12 noon
- Sunfest: Sunrise to 10:00 a.m.
To learn more about skateboarding in Ocean City, Maryland, click here.
Biking & Rollerblading
Things To Do
6 Caroline Street Ocean City, MD 21842
Located at #6 Caroline Street, ocean block. We are a few steps off the boardwalk for those staying in the downtown area....
Things To Do
12003 Bayside Dr Berlin, MD 21811
Evertything you need to explore and enjoy Assateague Island! Bike rentals, beach hut provisions, island tours, gro...