Biking is allowed throughout Ocean City year-round and with limited hours on the boardwalk during the summer season. Check out the schedule below to view the times to bike on the boardwalk:
- From Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day: Between 2:00 a.m. to Noon of the same day.
- From Tuesday after Labor Day through Friday before Memorial Day: At any time, subject to the following exceptions:
- Springfest and Sunfest (Thursday–Sunday) between 2:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. of the same day.
- Off-Season: No Restrictions
Do you enjoy skating on the boardwalk? Check out our boardwalk schedule to plan your next skating adventure.
- April 1st through Memorial Day: 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Labor Day through September 30th: 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- April 1st through May 15th: Sunrise to 12 noon
- May 15 through Memorial Day: Sunrise to 10:00 a.m.
- April 1st though May 15th: Sunrise to 12 noon
- May 15th through Memorial Day: Sunrise to 10:00 a.m.
- Day after Labor Day through September 30th: Sunrise to 10:00 a.m.
- October 1st through March 31st: Anytime
- Springfest: Sunrise to 12 noon
- Sunfest: Sunrise to 10:00 a.m.
To learn more about skateboarding in Ocean City, Maryland, click here.