Join the Ocean City Convention & Visitors Bureau
Become a member of the Ocean City Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB), your convention and department of tourism. We are the official and recognized Destination Marketing Organization for the Town of Ocean City. Use the Town of Ocean City’s advertising outreach as part of your marketing plan by becoming a member of the CVB.
- Official and leading Ocean City Tourism website geared for visitor planning: ococean.com
- Access to our other websites: ocmdconventioncenter.com and ocmdperformingartscenter.com
- New monthly e-newsletter with messages and updates from Convention Center and Tourism Directors
- Show Your Badge and Convention Coupon program to increase your convention attendee outreach
- Notice of our advertising campaigns and how you can participate
- Yearly gathering in the way of a social event or a packaging and education event
- Your business included in appropriate published print pieces
- Sales leads from meeting planners, family reunions and tour companies from our attendance at travel shows and inquiries made directly to us
- Webpage listing on the website and listing of your specials in our popular Deals section
- You business rack card displayed in our Convention Center Visitor Center
- Rotating display of your material on our Convention Center information tables
- Mobile website that appeals to both the visitor who is planning and those right in town
- Notice of travel writers, special events or familiarization tours that you can host to showcase your product
- Convention calendar distributed through our monthly e-newsletter
- New postcard promotion for visiting meetings and family reunions
- Access to convention updates through our members only site
- Our staff exclusively refers CVB members and interacts with thousands of visitors and meeting & tour planners all year long
Join the CVB now and begin enjoying the benefits!
Your affiliation with OC CVB shows support of the local tourism industry and the importance of your business contribution to local tax revenues.
Not quite ready to join but have questions? For more information contact Norma Dobrowolski at 410-289-2800