Between spending afternoons racing along the bay and nights spent riding roller coasters, we’re always feeling adventurous during vacation. OCMD is full of activities to satisfy all; from those seeking a bit of spontaneity, to the adrenaline junkie in your family.
However you like to find your thrills, Ocean City is the perfect place to get your heart racing. Read on to discover your next vacation adventure:
AmusementsBack to Top of List
With a wide variety of amusement parks and activities available in Ocean City, there’s a thrill-ride waiting for everyone.
- Trimper’s Rides is a classic stop on an OCMD vacation. Not only are there rollercoasters and fast-moving rides for the brave, but also one of the nation’s oldest Carousels for those who prefer a slower pace. New for the 2020 season is the Inlet Eye, a ferris wheel standing at nearly 150 ft!
- Jolly Roger has multiple locations across town packed with fun attractions.
- If you’re Downtown on the Boardwalk, stop by the ‘Slingshot’ at Jolly Roger at the Pier.
- At Jolly Roger Speedworld, find ‘The Cyclone’, the world’s first go-kart rollercoaster.
- Head over to Baja Amusements or Grand Prix Family Adventures for a fun-filled day of go-karts, climbing walls, and more!
- Check out the oddities at Ripley's Believe it or Not
- Grab a group of friends and head over to OC Paintball to put yourself in the line of fire!
- Race down the waterslides at Frontier Town Amusements!
Extreme SportsBack to Top of List
From the bravest of the brave to the vacation-only thrill seekers, Ocean City has an experience for every adrenaline junkie:
- Fly high above the ocean when you parasail in Ocean City. You’ll get to take in the great views while sailing above and walking on water. Check out OC Parasail to book your ride.
- For a truly epic vacation experience, take in the spectacular ocean views as you jump from a plane at Skydive OC.
- See Ocean City’s gorgeous scenery from above with a helicopter tour provided by J&J Shop Heliair.
Water SportsBack to Top of List
If you love an aquatic adventure, then Ocean City is the place for you.
- Catch a wave on your board next time you’re in town. Insider Tip: the designated Surfing Beach changes daily, so make sure you check the schedule before heading out!
- If you’re new to surfing, consider lessons at K-Coast Wave Riding School, or even signing the kiddo in your life up for Endless Summer Surfing Camp.
- Spending an afternoon Jet Skiing is one of the best ways to add a little adrenaline to your day.
- Head to Odyssea Watersports or Bayside Boat Rentals to rent your Jet Skis and kick-off your fun!
- Boating is one of our favorite ways to spend a day speeding through the bay or even just taking in the sights.
- To board OCMD’s only high-speed jet boat, check out Back Bay Adventures for your next thrill ride.
- Hop onto the OC Rocket Speedboat at Talbot Street Watersports.