Plan Your Meeting
Once you have made the decision to bring your meeting and/or event to our beautiful destination, let us help you shine. Our service team has a well-rounded knowledge of the destination’s top vendors and suppliers. We can connect you with the right contacts to help with specialized programming, entertainment, transportation, tours, activities, off-site venues, restaurants, team building, specialized promotional gifts, and more. We go the extra mile in providing insider information to ensure you have a successful event.
Look no further than our 250,000-square-foot facility for all of your trade shows; consumer shows, and meetings. With 75,000 square feet of continuous exhibit space, we can easily accommodate any size event. And we provide the latest technological features and services to ensure everything runs smoother than a sand pebble.
Features and services:
- Climate-controlled facility with individual adjustments in each room
- Computerized sound system with individual volume controls
- Three adjustable, portable sectional stages
- Escalators and elevators, and ADA accessible
- In-house/external convention services and premier technical and audio/visual services
- Cable TV, Internet, and audio connections in every space
- Convention management, planning, and staffing personnel on-site
- Freight elevators and loading docks with multiple bays
Always At Your Service.
The Ocean City Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) is here for you. From start to finish, they will assist you and help coordinate your meeting or event. Whether you need to find accommodations for your attendees or a photography service, the CVB has you covered. It’s just another way Ocean City, Maryland, makes planning an event the easiest it can be.
Take advantage of all of the services the CVB offers:
- Arranging a site visit at your convenience
- 10,000 hotel rooms with 4,580 available to groups year-round
- Room blocks available
- 25,000 oceanfront and bayview condominium rentals
- Setting up day trips and family excursions
- Contacting media and helping with promotional materials
- Coordinating with your service providers
- Our "Show Your Badge" Convention Attendee discount program.
Parking at the Roland E. Powell Convention Center is as easy as relaxing on the beach. You’ll find free available parking for every event, all year long. Just go to 4001 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD 21842.
Additional information on Ocean City, including trams, buses, and shuttles...
Coastal Highway "Beach Bus"
Our friendly and knowledgeable drivers will be glad to take you down to our South Division Street Transit Center or to the North End Transit Center, or anywhere in between. Getting around OC is now easier than ever!
- Coastal Highway Beach Buses - S. Division Street Transit Station to/from 144th Street Transit Station.
- Track your bus in real-time with Ocean City's new bus locator. It's fast, reliable, and easy to use! There are two ways to find the bus:
- Download the TransLoc Rider App for iPhone or Android, or click here for the mobile web map.
- Text your Bus Stop ID number to 414-11 when you're at the bus stop
The Boardwalk Tram
The ocean breeze, beach, sand, and family atmosphere are just a few of the reasons why you will want to ride the Ocean City Boardwalk trams during your visit to Ocean City. The comfortable Boardwalk trams can take you the whole length of the Boardwalk, which travels from the Inlet to the north booth at 27th Street. The Boardwalk tram will stop at most any location along the route to load or discharge passengers. The best part of the half-hour ride will be the detour that takes you to the pier close to the ocean, where you can see, hear, and sometimes even feel the ocean water. Now you know you are in Ocean City, Maryland!
The Boardwalk Tram fare is $4 per person, per boarding, one-way ride, sold at the north and south tram ticket booths and on any Tram. Major credit cards and exact cash fare is accepted by the Conductor at the rear of the Tram.